Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 5

Well, I am in day 5 of my new job, and today I am loving it.  It snowed yesterday and has been cold enough that some of it stuck around this morning, but the sun is out and even though I am not out in it (36 and windy is too much for me) I love looking out the window.  Also, this is the second day in a row that I had a little break from nausea.  I felt good for 3-4 hours yesterday and actually most of today.  It is amazing how much difference your outlook on life changes when you feel good.  I still feel sick at night, which I could do without, but I keep reminding myself that it is just a reminder that I am carrying my little peanut. :)

Benjamin did a little funny this morning...He was sitting in his highchair eating some kix cereal while I checked my email for a minute.  I left the box on our table with the intent to give him a little more when he finished, but apparently he didn't want to wait for me so he stretched to get the box and when I looked over he had poured most of the contents onto his tray!  Thank goodness it was not a full box, and he managed to only drop half a dozen on the floor.  Guess that is what I get for not staying on top of my duties!  Sounds like he will be a take-charge kind of guy.

It is so nice to move at this new pace.  I feel like a lot of tension has been lifted.  I am just thanking God for lining it all up for our family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! Praying for you and love you all! :-) The whole of motherhood, I'm convinced, is finding the joy in the small things and laughing at the potentially little frustrating things like whole boxes of cereal on da foor! :-)

    ReplyDelete