Today was our ultrasound to check out baby #2. We found out that we will be having another boy!!! It was so fun to see little one looking just like a mini person and wiggling around. From what they could tell baby is right on track for size and right where they they want him to be (huge praise!). It is so wonderful to say "him" instead of "it" or "they!" I already feel more connected to my youngest son just by being able to think of him as a little boy and not just a baby. We don't have a name yet, though a couple ones we have discussed are Henry and Wesley. This happened to us with Benjamin - we were just stumped over it. One day I love a name, then the next day I don't so much. Here is an ultrasound of our little guy:

AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I think you are going to be a great Mama of 2 boys! You have Joce and Steph to ask questions when you're pulling your hair out. :-) We are super excited for you! And I love the names Henry and Wesley...too cute!!
ReplyDelete