I'm not sure if I have ever asked people to stop praying, but if you are still praying that baby stays inside longer, feel free to stop and reverse your prayer! :)
I have less than 2 weeks to go to hit my 40 weeks. I keep having to remind myself that I prayed for this! My hands are swollen and numb, making the simplest tasks a little harder like buttoning shirts, opening basically anything, and writing. It feels like I have dipped my hands in a thick wax. My feet and legs are swollen too. I noticed this morning that the swelling has moved up to my knees, but at least it isn't uncomfortable like with my hands. I try to stop myself from complaining too much, because the sleepless nights, swelling, and just plain awkwardness of the end of the 3rd trimester is a small price to pay for a healthy full term baby. Now if he would just hurry up...
YAY!! I'm praying. You are on my heart almost daily. Thanks for the update. I was just wondering where things are at! Love you!
ReplyDeleteemie